APAWS Small Animal Adoption Application
Animal Protection and Welfare Society (APAWS) is a rescue organization for homeless cats/kittens and dogs/puppies. Each of our animals are like a member of our family and we want to make sure they will be placed in permanent, loving homes that are committed to their lifelong care. If you are willing to take on such a responsibility and you meet the requirements listed below, please answer the questions that follow. Once you have completed the application, an adoption counselor will review the application with you to help make sure you are ready for a lifetime commitment to a deserving animal.
Please note submission of the application does not guarantee the application will be approved.
- If you are under 21, your legal guardian must complete the Adoption Application and Contract. You must still be in residence with your legal guardian.
- You must have a valid driver’s license showing your current address.
- You must be able and willing to spend the time and money to feed, house, train and provide medical care for the adopted animal(s).
- You must be willing to allow an APAWS representative to make a follow-up visit in person.
- You must carefully read our Adoption Contract and agree to its terms.
- You must pay a non-refundable adoption fee*. (See Adoption Contract)
- You must complete this application in its entirety.